Talisman Energy Inc. is an independent, upstream oil and gas company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, operating in North America, the North Sea, South East Asia, Australia, North Africa, Trinidad and Tobago, and currently producing 485,000 boe/d worldwide. We are committed to conducting our business in a responsible manner – ethically, socially and environmentally.
As one of the world s leading energy companies, our search for energy has taken us all over the world, and we are always looking for good people who share our passion for energy. We are looking for individuals to bring their energy to a results oriented and innovative team of industry leaders.
A Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS is currently looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following position:
BUDGET & REPORTING SUPERVISOR
- Coordinate annual budget and forecast preparations, submission and presentation
- Coordinate preparation & submission of budget revision
- Prepare monthly Management Report (Budget vs Actual) and analysis of discrepancies
- Prepares financial statement and budgets for BPMIGAS requirements
- Prepare and update unrecovered costs summary
- Coordinate all Financial Quarterly Report preparation
- Review & coordinate necessary Report of Asset (HARMONI III) preparation
- University Degree in Accounting with a minimum of 10 years experience in oil & gas company
- Must be familiar with BPMIGAS Budget Schedules (Schedule 1-26) & Report Table (1-12)
- Good relationship with BPMIGAS
- Computer literate and excellent oral & written communications skills in English.
- Familiar with SAP
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate appropriate teamwork and positive safety behaviors.
- Interested applicants please send your CV at the latest by 31st October 2011 to :